1 thought on “SharePoint: Querying on Multiple-Select Managed Metadata Columns in Content Query Web Parts”

  1. I ran into this limitation with a site I’m working on as well, and got around it by setting up a SPD workflow to harvest the multi-select MMD values and drop them into a multi-line text field. Then I set the CQWP to query against the contents of the text field. Again, not ideal…but workable.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s